TOPIC: english literature tip

english literature tip 4 years 5 months ago #5798

• Rifkaa
  • Donator!
  • 3A! Aameen!!!
  • Thank you received: 184
Nishrin wrote:-
can give some tips regarding o/l english literature

well nishrin. this what I've got to say... Though many people say that eng.lit is difficult, trust me its not that hard. I did eng.lit for my o/l & Alhamdulillah i have an A for it.
Firstly, i had the habit of reading the novel everyday before i sleep. (I chose to do village by the sea). so every night, i used to lie on my bed & read atleast 2 or 3 pages of it. Because, u need to be thorough with the story & the related incidents. then easily u can answer ur essay + the passage question.
May Almighty Allah (swt) bless us to get 3A in a/l & help us enter medical & engineering faculties! Aameen!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mathula, Fathima Mubeena, Huzna

english literature tip 4 years 5 months ago #5799

• Rifkaa
  • Donator!
  • 3A! Aameen!!!
  • Thank you received: 184
when studying poems and the short stories, u have to build up an interest. Threre are important words for those poems and stuff. just be familiar with those words. Being fluent in english alone is not enough. Should know how to write in orderly manner with the proper wordings. For that practice writing answers to many essay questions as much as possible & get it corrected by a professional eng.lit teacher.

at the moment i can remember only this much. am sleepy... hope this will help u! :) Important:- just love the subject & build up an interest!
May Almighty Allah (swt) bless us to get 3A in a/l & help us enter medical & engineering faculties! Aameen!
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Rifkaa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shuhadha Musthafa, Huzna

english literature tip 4 years 5 months ago #5816

• Shafna Samad
  • iSr Crew!
  • everyone make dua for me to get 3A aameen
  • Thank you received: 341
nishrin build an interest on the subject first.. next understand what the poem is about .. how the writer has expressed it..

next u must check your spelling always its very important.. memorise the name of the writer and topic of the poem perdectly with perfect spelling.

next when writing essay you have to put the poem lines in between or story linea in between... so memorise the most important lines of poems and stories....

i can post you if u need sample essay and answer. or model papers...

read the poem story novel every day thoroughly....
Im Shafna. Doing my A/L Exam this year... I want everyone to make prayers to me too to get 3A Aameen.. please do not forget.! your prayers are so valuable to me.. please :) (y)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shuhadha Musthafa, Rifkaa, Fathima Mubeena, Huzna
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds