2011 A/L Cut off - When they are going to release?

More
9 years 5 months ago #192 by Dr. Afdhaal
:dry: UGC is driving us really crazy by not releasing the 2011 cut off still. I'm still thinking that when will they release the cut off of 2011 A/L.

;) I heard that they have released the cut off at leadership programs. But its not not a official news.

How ever, hoping it to be released soon.

Studying is easy when you do it correctly! I'm a student of cognitive science and I love exploring how learning works! I created this website to share my study strategies to help fellow students overcome their problems!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Zumra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Medical Student! Co-Founder & Administrator!
More
9 years 5 months ago #196 by Zumra
Oh my gosh! :whistle:
Can't trust those people really! I heard from a friend who is in second camp of leadership training...
S.B. Dissanayake has come there for a lecture and he has said it may take two more weeks to release the cutoffs!!! That means we have to wait until end of the February i guess.

Medical Student! Co-Founder & Administrator at iStudyroom.com!

More
9 years 5 months ago #197 by Dr. Afdhaal
:D It doesn't matter if they tell a fixed time and release the cutoff on that fixed time.

But what it matters is they tell a time to release the results and again they used to postpone it. What is even worse is, they used to postpone this again and again.

Hope, at least 2012 A/L result would be released on the certain time. :)

Studying is easy when you do it correctly! I'm a student of cognitive science and I love exploring how learning works! I created this website to share my study strategies to help fellow students overcome their problems!

• Zumra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 5 months ago #198 by Zumra
Do you guys have any opinion about how they gonna decide the z score cutoffs for 2011 A/L? I heard that they allocate 65% for 2nd shy students and the 35% is for new syllabus students.... :S
Is that true? Or did you hear any news?

More
9 years 5 months ago #201 by Zireen Zanoofar
Again,saying cutoff will be released before thursday! What are they doing,shit!!

• Zumra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 5 months ago #202 by Zumra
Haha....! Before Thursday...? I heard that it will be released ON THURSDAY. Im soooo proud of our Education system!
How about you!?!

More
9 years 5 months ago #203 by Zireen Zanoofar
ye...really very very proud..

More
9 years 4 months ago #204 by Dr. Afdhaal
Really we had enough...! Couldn't wait anymore...!

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds